Monday, September 08, 2003

I've been having lots of dreams about North Korea the last few nights. It's like "The Call of Cthulhu"!! We will all wake up to a different world when they test the nuclear bomb.




There's a small statue of Hessabi in Tajrish Square... mullahs didn't like it. Martyred mullahs get much more recognition than Iran's most famous scientists. A linguistics professor told me once there's lots of money for missionaries but little for science, anyway the picture is worth 1000 words. See if you can find Hessabi's statue!




Ebrahim Nabavi is as funny as ever, confessing on Voice of America as Mohsen Sazegara and Siamak Pourzand to all sorts of crimes!! He says to the foreign radio station: "Sorry, I can't come, I'm confessing!". Last Friday he was a confused journalist: (realplayer link)


rtsp://a1327.r.akareal.net/ondemand/7/1327/2110/973023381/voice.download.akamai.com/2110/real/voa/nenaf/fars/video/fars1800v0905.rm?start="70:46"&end="77:02"


Where was I last week? I was in Shahroud. Next week maybe I'll bring you a report from Khazar Shahr!!

No comments: